Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wolf

Dusk bled into the night
Moon showing itself so bright
Creeping in my veins it runs
Something inside with the setting sun
What is this feeling starting slow
Breath so much hotter blood burning my soul
Eyes darkening this bursting with speed
Muscles growing knock me to my knees
Air now filling with so many scents
Craving flesh in me it torments
Bursting with speed howling at the moon
Must get control for someone will be dead soon
Silently from the woods I then emerge
Quivering body in this painful surge
Hidden from sight I watch over you
Across the rooftops my stalking anew
Captivated by your scent I watch from afar
Scared for what I'd do to you my heart now a scar
Forever trapped alone this is my cures
In your haunting nightmares only making it worse
My desire for your hunt my darkness be your name
Now chasing after you forever is my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment