Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

White sand

Laying here in this silence
Frozen emotions
Broken, with thoughts of you
And in my darkness there you were
How addicted I became to you light
Warmth like a flame
Your love so dangerous like fire
Burning in me
Craving your touch
Relentless and sensuous
Don't stop not even to rest
Feel the warmth of your breath against my skin
Whispering words I longed to hear
For every I love you
like rain for the trees
Every kiss bestowed upon me
Every glance in my direction
like flame to the fire
Every moment in your arms
Joy with out measure
Escaping life as I rest on your chest
Love that we have in our sacred hidden place
Temptation is urging at my thoughts
knowing this is where all innocents is lost
Melted by your beautiful soul
I stand amid thee roar
How you devour me
leaving my naked soul
wanting this night to never end
Fear it will be our last
as if our love is like the white sand
through my fingers I can not grasp
You stole my heart unto the night
Moments I share with you
So close but so far away
Thinking of you
wishing for you to be close to me
whispering that you miss me too

No comments:

Post a Comment