Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hate

I'm angry for the things you do
that always make me cry
I hate the way you drive your car
like any other guy

I'm mad about the words you say
that now wont leave my mind
And hate the things you did for me
that were so sweet and kind

It pissed me off on that day
when you walked away
and knowing it's for the best
and knowing you could not stay

I hate that I am sitting here
and thinking of only you
We are just friends we both agree
but my heart is still so blue

And now I am so angry
cause you woke up my heart
and made me feel special, and alive
knowing we'd be apart

I hate you for so many things
your smile, and funny jokes
Your back rubs, and the way you talk
and send smiles in little notes

I hate your hugs so very much
but more how they make me feel
And even tho we are just friends
my heart you did so steal

I hate how I really DON'T hate you
and loved you for so long
and you don't even feel the same
and now you just are gone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment