Nine months have come and gone,
O how time does fly.
And I can't feel you no more,
and I don't hear no cries.
I knew this day would come,
but really had no clue.
How much my heart would hurt inside,
cause I was missing you.
Your little feet would kick my ribs,
and nights I could not sleep.
Wondering what you would be like,
and many times I weeped.
I loved to feel you move,
and hiccup all night long.
Enjoying every minute of you,
knowing in time you'd be gone.
There would be no more nights,
where I lay and feel you move.
Now just left here feeling sore,
and nothing here to sooth.
My time with you was so very short,
but I hold it in my heart.
The snuggles, kisses, and little coos,
in me they'll never part.
So now I 'm just here,
So many tears I've cried
feeling scared and so alone,
and feeling empty inside.
In time this will not hurt so bad,
and stronger I will be.
Because I love you so so much,
that I'm your Birth mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment