Night crept through my window,
as I lay awake.
Numb and jaded,
past love did break.
Deep inside I yearn for you,
to be with me tonight.
Body aches for your touch,
desires feeling so right.
Your passion burns my heart,
a storm in the sea.
Frenzied yet graceful,
energy abounds on thee.
Soft breaths on my neck,
words I crave to hear.
Bodies together so close,
wanting more that I fear.
Our desires almost unbearable,
your tongue indulging in cravings.
Touching every part of me,
my love your were saving.
Bring me more pleasure,
then I 've ever known.
Kisses gentle yet demanding,
heat of fervent is shown.
Moving together in rhythm,
flows of passionate wave.
Soft cries can be heard,
his love I'm his slave.
You taste the essence of my body,
as we dance upon the flames.
Feeling the heat of your orgiastic,
as we play this dangerous game.
Then I awake to another day,
Feeling still in my heart.
Memories of another dream,
Awake must be apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment