Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dreams

So far away you are right now
but every night we meet
In that place when I close my eyes
and away from life I cheat

Escaping from reality
where you forget my name
In this place of sweet dreams
and our feeling are the same

Where I am free and loved
and you hold me in your arms
I feel so safe my sweetest dream
and protected from all harm

Our love is innocent and you have me
and you I do not share
We play our games, all through the night
In this time we do not care

Your soft warm breath on my skin
You explore every inch of me
And take me to that place again
where you are ecstasy

Never want to wake
but it always comes around
and again will see you in my dreams
where you are always found

holding on so ever tight
as you are slowing drifting away
and then the sun comes up again,
and then I am awake :(

No comments:

Post a Comment