Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Never have

Sweet little secret together we share
Where we slip away
Precarious but can't help myself
wanting you to stay
Moment for us in perilous love
Such a helter-skelter love affair
Tonight I give you all of me
unguarded how do i dare
So beautiful you make me feel
as I am so free
Your lips kiss me ever so soft
and close your holding me
But your not mine and soon will leave
as the sun brings a new day
Why do I do this to myself
your so close but far away
Can't stop these tears that fall tonight
consumed by all you are
and sorrow fills my broken heart
as I must love from afar
Maybe someday for me you would be
now lust soon turns so sad
Why did I do this to myself
wanting something I can never have

No comments:

Post a Comment